Tuesday, January 13, 2009

I've always wanted to...

think about and record the things I believe in.

There are so many things that we do as if on autopilot. We often are considering the content of the moment, or the past, or the future, but in regard to thinking about the process, the why and how of the choices we make, maybe not so much

I'm not sure I know exactly what I believe, but I'd like to think about it and then write it down, and if you wanted to share things you believe in, that seems pretty cool.

We'd get to know our Self a little better, and in the process, maybe learn a little about each other.

1 comment:

  1. I can't tell you how much more richly I remember things, or how much more deeply I process, when I'm writing about my life and ideas. Somebody smart said, "I write to learn what I think." That about sums it up. I hope this is a great experience for you!

    ReplyDelete